What personal information does Erase Cosmetics collect?
We collect required information when you:
- Place an order,
- Subscribe to our newsletter,
- Respond to a survey
- Fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site we may request your:
- e-mail address
- mailing address
- Phone number
- Credit card information.
What does Erase Cosmetics do with your information?
Your information can be used in any of the following ways:
- Personalizing your experience with us. Your information will help us to better respond to you.
- Helping to improve our website. We always strive to improve our website based on customer feedback.
- As our Customer service is important to us the information you enter helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service and support needs.
- Your Credit Card information is to enable us to process your transaction. We do not keep your card information. The payment process is done by PayPal.
- We will never sell, exchange or give your information to any other party for any reason,unless you give your prior written consent. The information you give us is used solely for the express purpose of delivering a product or service requested by you.
The email address you provide us when you order will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. We will also send you company news, updates and offers.
Note: You can unsubscribe from future emails at any time. We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How does Erase Cosmetics protect your information?
Our website www.erasecosmetics.com has strong security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
We use the best encryption standards and our server maintains the required protocol for secure financial transactions
All supplied sensitive/credit information is encrypted and transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology directly to PayPal, our Payment gateway provider. We do not have access to the information, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) are not stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files used on websites to enable the sites or service providers to recognize your details and capture information,if you allow it.
You can request your computer to warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. However like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some services may not function properly. But, you can still place an order by phone.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
The short answer is NO! For a little more detail you can see the last point in the first paragraph.
Third party links
Occasionally, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. However we do wish to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any financial information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
Terms and Conditions